Changsha Electromotor Factory Co., Ltd.
Changsha Motor Factory Co., Ltd. is a stock company after reformation（restructuring）. It was called as Jianhua Motor Factory then, which was founded in 1946. After the foundation of PRC, they established state-owned Changsha Motor Factory in 1956.
During the Second Five-Year Plan period In 1958, the factory extended and moved to Yuhua District and it expanded gradually through technological transformation and became a large-sized backbone enterprise of three phase induction motor and the State-Level II Enterprise which has an import and export right. In September 1993, Changsha Motor Factory became one of the 500 largest machinery and equipment enterprises and Changli Brand is assessed as brand-name product of Hunan Province in 2006.